Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy *One Month Birthday* Levi!

Can you believe my Little baby is one month old today. He is getting so big and strong! He can lift and turn his head in Tummy Time, he now has a strong manly cry, and he can frog-kick himself right off your lap!

We've had a fun first month. Were learning a lot as parents. Our biggest discoveries/decisions have been to introduce a pacifier to him and swaddling. Also, this week we tried a bottle for the first time. Can I just say hallelujah!!! I love that I can let Kevin spend some quality time with Levi without him crying, poopy, or asleep. The nap I get to take during that time is a super bonus.  

We've also had a lot of fun this past September. My Uncle Tod came to visit at the beginning of the month. Levi loves him! Also, A large part of Kevin's family came to visit us. I loved having so many people around who love Levi and spoil him with attention. With so much family around we thought it would be a great time to get Levi blessed. September 16th was the day for us! Kevin gave such a sweet blessing and Levi was so good, he slept right through church! Here are a couple of pictures of Levi and some of our family at his blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment