Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8 Days left... Fingers Crossed!

You know, I'm pretty happy with the timing of this pregnancy. By pretty happy I mean SO happy. Today is my very last day of work before I start my maternity leave, and I've been part time for three weeks now! It has been so great! Do you know why? Do you know what that means? So much Olympics!!! I'm watching NBC ALL DAY and EVERY DAY! The Olympics gives me a chance to watch and care abut sports that, in reality, I really don't. Not to mention my obsession with the medal counts... stupid China! My new favorite sports to watch this year have been in Track and Field. The Hammer Throw, Discus, and Shot Put, particularly the women's. Those are some awe inspiring ladies. Anyway, how can you not love these faces!?!











And one not of a face!

Australia's Ben Harradine competes in the men's discus competition at the 2012 Diamond League athletics meet at Crystal Palace in London on July 13, 2012.  AFP PHOTO / BEN STANSALLBEN STANSALL/AFP/GettyImages Photo: Ben Stansall, AFP/Getty Images / SF
http://www.sfgate.com/world/slideshow/World-in-Focus-45922.php#photo-3193670









No comments:

Post a Comment