Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lovey Dovey

My Valentines came a little earlier than mosts this year. I woke up Saturday morning to an annoying hubby pestering me to get out of bed. It turned out he had a bouquet of roses and wanted to take me out to breakfast! That got me up! So we headed off to the classiest place we could think of, McDonalds (a nice one). After eating we began planning what we wanted to do for the day, all I could think of was some shopping. So, we headed out, only we headed in the wrong direction.

Kevin had kidnapped me!!! With no warning, and no preparation for me, we headed to Yakima. At this point Kevin pulled out some hotel information and plans to go see a play! I was really shocked... and kind of concerned since all I had with me was my purse and the clothes on my back. No makeup. No Pajamas. No clean cloths. No real shoes (It was the first day all year I had braved flip-flops). Good thing there is a TJMaxx in Yakima, Kevin stocked me up with some new clothes. Happy Valentines Day to me!

Kevin and I, to kill some time, went antiquing. Did you know that they are open "10-6 usually." To my surprise I found 2 things I wanted, but I still think antique stores are creepy and gross. I got an owl trivet and a silver plated ladle, classy!

After some intense shopping we went to meet Adam and Hayley for Lunch at the Olive Garden. I'm not cheap, I just really LOVE soup, salad, and bread sticks. Then more antiquing.

We went to see the play "Rumors," a comedy, that we were actually 15 min. late for. Due to some bad mapqesting. But we got in and it was fabulous!

My Favorite Valentine's (and Valentine) ever!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment