Friday, February 11, 2011

A Thing

I love when people share with me their favorite things. Like Oprah does! So I'd like to share one of mine. It's this cloth tape stuff. Here is why. It stays on my feet SO much better than a Band-aid at keeping my feet from rubbing. Seriously, I walk all day and I  used to bring 2 pairs of shoes to work. Cute and Comfy. Who cares about comfy when I can have cute. Right?!? Right now it's been stuck to my heels for 12 hours, and it hasn't even started  to peel. I bought it first to use to keep my hands from blistering while Kayaking. Now I find a new use for it every day! This stuff is awesome. Just saying...

1 comment:

  1. I love people's favorite things! I will have to get some of this...Sean keeps cutting his hands open on weights at the gym (meat head) and trying to super-glue it shut. Loser.

    ReplyDelete