Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pip, Pip, Cherry-O


Saturday afternoon! After a night of torrential rain, ear-splitting thunder, and lightning the like of which I've never seen, it was good to have a sunny (albeit humid) day and go spend sometime outside! Kevin had been invited by one of his co-workers to drive out to Burbank sometime during the weekend and pick Cherries at a nearby orchard. I can't say I've not dreamed of this moment. The chance to go hang out in this Eastern Washington forest. I was so excited I took my camera. The good one. Not the one on my phone!



 Levi started the outing in the stroller, but that quickly changed.









We're not sure if he loves cherries yet.


Our gracious host trying to convince Levi to give the cherries a second taste!





No comments:

Post a Comment