Tuesday, June 19, 2012

5...4...3...2 More Months

It is AMAZING how time works. I already feel like I've been pregnant forever, but I also feel like we just moved into our house. Alas, I've only been pregnant for seven months, but we have owned our house for over a year now! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE this house!?! I really do, I tell Kevin all the time. It's amazing to think how much work we've put into this place-

Took out the popcorn ceiling
Repainted all the walls
New Carpet
New Light Fixtures
New paint colors
New built-in Microwave
New Heat Pump
New Sprinkler Systm
Ran new cables/ added TV to 2 rooms

That all sounds like $$$$ to me.... geesh! And we sill have a list of to-do's we'd like to accomplish. I'm so glad we've gotten so much done, especially since I'm going to be having some family over this weekend who will be seeing my home for the first time. Speaking of which, I still have a lot of cleaning to do, so I'm going to leave you now. Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment