Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cool Pool

I bought myself a pool! I let Levi use it sometimes. Oh, man! This 90 degree weather is..... AWESOME! I can't even express the joy in my heart at the weather finally warming. We do so much more now! We go on looooong walks around the neighborhood, we water our garden, have picnics, go the park, blah-blah-blah, it's amazing! 

To top off our Summertime fantasy I went and bought a pool. An easy little pool for my wild little guy. Did you know the best part of the pool is climbing in and out (and in and out)? Did you know the worst was deciding to blow it up myself? What am I, a barbarian? It's air compressors from now on, thank you! Levi even let me put my feet in. I may buy myself a bigger pool soon, because that was inspirational!










No comments:

Post a Comment