Sunday, October 28, 2012

Toilet Seat


As you can see, it's winter out there people. With winter comes it's own set of problems, and I just found one...

I was recently eavesdropping on a group of women who were discussing the trials of life in cold weather. Very appropriate for October I was thinking. When suddenly, to my embarrassment, I was spotted spying and asked this question. "Shalee, what do you think is the worst part of winter?" To add further embarrassment to my spying, without thinking, and because of recent experience, I blurted out "COLD TOILET SEATS!" 

What?! Why did I say that?! That's not really an appropriate answer for mixed company. I could have said sore runny noses, the need to wear gloves and big bulky coats, or even the high price of heating my home (you know, since I'm an adult now). All of those are true and all of those I hate.

But, you know, the more I think about it the more I want stand by my original answer. I HATE getting up in the middle of the night, half asleep, and being forced into full consciousness by a thin slab of porcine grazing my delicate derriere. As a lady I'm forced into this situation every time nature calls. A cold toilet seat. It is, in my opinion, the worst part of winter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment