Monday, September 12, 2011

Don't Blow It

Do you want to see something I stink at? If so, this is for you. However, in the interest of preserving my self-esteem lets just say I sure do look good doing it!

It's blow darts, in case you were wondering what the heck was going on in those pictures below. Did you know that "Assault with a (not so) Deadly (but still very painful) Weapon" could get you a $20,000 fine or 10 years in Washington State? Ok, I kind of fudged that a little, but it's true for the real thing! For those balloons, man, it was the real thing...R.I.P.

Sister and me (or I)




Does that guy have the posture down or what!?!


You would assume looking at this photo that the campfire smoke was blowing away from the group of 3 sitting in the chairs... wrong!

1 comment:

  1. Kevin and his damn blow guns. Am I permitted to say damn on your blog? He used to shoot us all the time. Can you come style me, please?

    ReplyDelete