Sunday, August 14, 2011

More Nonsense

So I wanted to do a blog post about the Daniel Tosh "Tosh Tour on Ice," but I can't really think of anything to say that others (you) would find interesting. I will not even attempt to re-tell a joke. So, instead I'll just show you some photos-

Pre-concert Wendy's (Kevin checking his Tweets)
Packing the house
Don't we look excited?

So sue me, this is as good a pic as I could get.
P.S. if you were wondering, that is his dog on a stool next to him.
How was that? Let's take a moment to reminisce about some of the other famous "People" I've seen-

  1. Cinderella, Aladdin, Captain Hook, and Mickey Mouse (All in one magical weekend)
     Then I took a little break until College

      2.  The Presidents of the United States of America
      3.  Jodie Sweetin (of TV's Full House)
      4.  Do sports teams count? If so, the Mariners
      5.  Disturbed
      6.  Papa Roach, Saving Able, Avenged Sevenfold, Buck Cherry
      7.  Danial Tosh
      8.  And I swear I saw Demi Moore coming out of the dollar store the other day

I know that my list is pretty lame, and I've never actually met any of them.  Maybe someday someone I know will BECOME famous... oh well, I'm off to the Hot Tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment