Monday, July 11, 2011

Look Familiar?

This should just be a garden blog. Guess what I planted this time. TOMATOS! Do you want to hear 2 of my favorite tomato "quotes"?
  1. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
  2. If a tomato is a fruit does that make ketchup a smoothie?

My supplies- thanks to my Ma and Pa

Soon this will be juicy and rad...I mean red
I'm preparing them to grow big and strong

My trusty planters

Ok. Remember how I was never going to plant Spaghetti Squash ever again? Here it is- again. Don't worry, this time I gave it A LOT of room. I had to put it in Kevin's shop space, I hope he's not planning on building it this year.

I solemnly swear that I'll eat these this time, cross my heart

Hayley- I gave these a new home, I hope you don't mind


P.S. I am also growing another plant. It's growing up my house and doubles in size every day. Please come and kill it for me. I'm sure I heard it whispering "Feed me Seymour."

No comments:

Post a Comment